CAN YASHTIMADHU HELP WITH STAGNANT HEIGHT? KNOW THE COMPLETE GUIDE OF YASHTIMADHU HERE
Stagnant growth is a state where the predefined growing potential of a human which is predefined because of his/ her genetics becomes stagnant or stops growing further. There are several reasons behind the stagnant growth but the primary one is malnutrition and recurrent infections such as jaundice and diarrhoea. Malnutrition can be at the birth stage or before the birth stage, that is the stage when the baby is inside the womb and is dependent on the mother’s body for all nutrition and support.
At this time if the mother does not feed herself well then chances are that the baby will be undernutrition or will be facing the problem of stagnant growth later on. More than 162 million children under the age of 5 years are having stunt growth and the reason is poor nutrition or recurrent infections. Asia and Africa are in the top leading continents which have the highest percentage of malnourished children, more than 90% of the stagnant growth cases are from the continents like Asia and Africa.
Stagnant height once lost is very hard to regain with all proper nutrition and medication as gradually the effects of stagnant height become permanent and even worse is it can be further inherited by the next generation. In a country like India, a report from WHO states that defecation in an open environment is the main reason for the stagnant height growth of children in India.
HARMFUL EFFECTS OF STAGNANT GROWTH
- A person whose growth is being stagnated is highly potential for various infections and illnesses.
- A person whose growth is being stagnated has a high potential for premature death.
- A person whose growth is being stagnated has high potential for less mental development as per his/ her age group.
- A woman whose growth is being stagnated is highly potential for miscarriage, as a smaller pelvis makes it hard to deliver a baby.
- A person whose growth is being stagnated is highly potential for transferring the same to the upcoming generation.
POTENTIAL CAUSES OF STAGNANT HEIGHT
- Daily meals: Meals play a vital role in the growth and development of the human body, a meal should be highly rich in all the macros and the micros required to the body as a complete nutrition. At an early age, a child needs to be fed well so that he/ she can get the maximum growth.
- Maternal diet: The mother must have a good diet plan for herself during the initial years of breastfeeding as the baby is completely reliant on the mother’s milk for all the nutrition so a healthy diet for the mother will do wonders for the baby too.
- Sanitation: Defecation in an open environment is the main reason for the stagnant height growth of children in India, due to this children are more prone to get infected with various infections like jaundice and diarrhoea. The recurrence of these infections will make the baby weak and deteriorate the entire health and will result in stagnant height growth and overall bodily growth. But if the child is facing a stagnant height then there are some potential methods which can be done to increase his/her height, these ways are given below:
- Eating a balanced diet is very crucial. Foods that are high in nutritional value must be added to the diet to maximize height growth.
- Proper sleeping routine.
- Maintaining a good posture will help the backbone to stay strong and grow to the maximum potential.
- Stay active by playing games or exercising sometimes.
- Incorporating yoga in a daily regime to calm the mind and body in order to maximize growth.
- And even after performing all these things if you want to maximize the growing pace, one more magical thing that can be added to your diet is yashtimadhu.
ALSO, READ ABOUT BADIYANATH SHILAJIT >>
KNOWING ABOUT YASHTIMADHU
Yashtimadhu is a Sanskrit name of what we have better known as Mulethi, the English name of Yashtimadhu is Liquorice. The scientific name of yashtimadhu is Glycyrrhiza Glabra, it comes from the Fabaceae family. The name derived from the greek term ‘Glykis’ its meaning is ‘sweet’ and the term ‘rhiza’ says ‘root’ that is why the plant is called the sweet root.
The name ‘Yashtimadhu’ is broken down into yashti and madhu which means wood and honey respectively. All together it means wood tastes like honey. Although the herb is a lot sweeter than sugar, almost the herb is 40 to 50 times sweeter than sugar but still, it helps in regulating the sugar levels in the bloodstream, it calms the insulin levels and doesn’t let them spike which in result increases the sugar levels in the blood.
Apart from this, the root shows magical results when used in the treatment of stagnant growth condition as it not only creates a balance in the hormones but also, it helps in removing toxicants from the body, as it also helps in flushing out extra fluid that is accumulated in the body so it keeps the blood fresh and carrying all good nutrients to the entire body, as a result, its seen that the herb does wonders in stagnant growth cases.
Yashtimadhu is an under-shrub flowering plant of about three meters of height from the root of which a sweet, aromatic flavoring is extracted. The root is used in Ayurveda for a multitude of healing properties.
BENEFITS OF YASHTIMADHU
It is broadly used for respiratory issues, hormonal imbalance, pain in joints, and knee caps. The Yashtimadhu powder is clearly mentioned in Ayurveda and ayurvedic scriptures a multiple times to cure various problems like low appetite, also, it helps in increasing the digestion process and making the gut healthy, it helps in increasing stomach fire that helps to digest food better, it also helps in preventing nausea and vomiting like situations, the powerful and magical herbal yashtimadhu churna helps in treating the problems of the urinary tract as well, It helps to regulate the sugar level of the people suffering from diabetes.
The herbal churna har myriad of health benefits they are as:
- Regulating sugar levels.
- Increasing appetite.
- Reducing the process of ageing.
- Improving the muscle mass of the body.
- Keeping the urinary tract healthy.
- Helps in the prevention of infections like jaundice and diarrhoea.
- Helps in treating skin disorders such as psoriasis.
- Helps in balancing the hormones of the body in order to ensure good growth.
- Fights intestinal parasites.
- Keeps the heart healthy.
- Helps in problems such as asthma.
- Helps to give relief in bronchial problems as well.
- It is very much beneficial in the treatment of piles.
- Helps to raise the immunity of the body.
HOW TO MAKE YASHTIMADHU CHURNA?
The yashtimadhu churna can be made at home and it is so easy to make, you just need fresh roots of the plant and follow the steps:
- Collect fresh yashtimadhu plant roots.
- Remove all impurities by washing them with fresh running water.
- Make small parts out of the entire roots and then let them dry under the sun for a couple of days.
- Ensure no moisture is left in the small pieces.
- Make a fine powder of the pieces by grinding them in a grinder.
- Let it dry in the air to remove any remaining moisture from it, as moisture can reduce its shelf life.
- Keep it in an air-tight container and store it in a cool place.
USES OF YASHTIMADHU
Some of the yashtimadhu uses are discussed below:
- Digestion: Yashtimadhu has been used in the treatment of digestion-related problems for centuries. Yashtimadhu targets chronic acidity, mouth ulcers, and other bronchial problems.
- Stress reliever: Mulethi helps in controlling the stress-relieving hormones in the body, regular consumption of mulethi helps to reduce depression, anxiety, and stress levels stay down.
- Immunity: Mulethi is great to know for boosting immunity as it enriches the immune system and helps your body to fight against various infections, bacteria and viruses in day-to-day life.
- Liver health: Mulethi is beneficial for liver health and helps to eliminate the free radicals form in the body.
- Skin diseases: Yashtimadhu benefits are uncountable, it also helps the skin to remain healthy and bright, it helps the skin by preventing it from different types of disorders like psoriasis, eczema, and scaling due to dry skin.
- Maintain weight: Mulethi helps in weight reduction as it allows the body to remove toxins and eliminates free radicals from the body also, it helps to remove the excess water stored in our body due to the process of water retention.
- Bronchial issues: Yashtimadhu not only helps to give relief from bronchial issues but also, it helps in keeping the throat and respiratory tract free from any problems like cough and bronchitis. It works in case of asthma by providing relief to the person.
- Stagnant height: The major reason for stagnant height is malnutrition and recurrent infections, Yashtimadhu is antimicrobial, anti-stress, and anti-inflammatory in nature thus it helps trigger the infections and also reducing down the stress level to provide the body optimal growth needed. The antioxidants present in it helps to keep the body toxin-free and work efficiently which helps the fresh blood to carry all the nutrition to the entire body and thus results in breaking the stagnant growth by allowing it to grow.
SIDE EFFECTS OF YASHTIMADHU
Yashtimadhu is taken in different forms, it is available in tablet form, in churna form and some people like to take it raw. Yashtimadhu tablets and yashtimadhu churna are easily available on all e-commerce sites and at all ayurvedic stores. Although it has a ton of health benefits but remembering anything in access can cause problems, the same goes with Yashtimadhu. The first thing is you should only take it with the guidance of an Ayurvedic practitioner also, it has to be taken for short intervals as taking it on a regular basis can lead to various problems. People with the following medical conditions should not take yashtimadhu tablets and yashtimadhu churna without the prescription. These conditions are given below:
- Patients on hypertensive drugs should not take it without any physician’s advice.
- People with low libido should not take it without any physician’s advice.
- People who are under treatment for Erectile Dysfunction should not take it without any physician’s advice.
- Patients with kidney issues should not take it without any physician’s advice.
- Patients who have fluid retention should not take it without any physician’s advice.
- Patients with congestive heart problems should not take it without any physician’s advice.
The common side effects are given below:
- High blood pressure spikes.
- High level of sodium content in the blood.
- Fluid retention is the accumulation of fluid in the body.
- Long-term use can result in hypertension.
The magical herb provides a ton of benefits which can be incorporated as per the needs of the people, yashtimadhu is really helpful in stagnant height growth but should always be taken by a field expert’s prescription as it also comes with side effects too. Ayurveda is a treasure and it has all you need, all the diseases can be either cured or reduced to a certain point by the use of herbal ayurvedic medicines. For all the info regarding Yashtimadhu tablets and Yashtimadhu churna and their impact on height growth keep visiting our page. Kindly look at the FAQs section in case you have any such query we would feel happy to help you out.
- Hi I am 21 years old and I was so frustrated because of my short height, I always wanted to be an impactful man but due to my height I always felt unconfident, but then I read about yashtimadhu tablets and I went to an ayurvedic practitioner I told my whole story to him and he prescribed me a dose of these tablets along with a healthy diet plan. In a time period of just 3 to 4 months I started seeing growth in my height. My height was 5’3 and I always felt low but today I stand at 5’5 and all credit goes to these magical tablets.
- I took these tablets without any guidance for a time period of 4 months, I always thought big is better and I used to have a heavy dosage of these tablets in a day in order to gain some more height, there is no change in my height, not even a single mm change is there, but I ended up having side effects such as bloated face and pimples. I wish I would have opted for an expert for the prescription.
- Hi I am a 20 years old working woman and I work in an HR role, my job always demand high confidence level but due to my short height I could never get that in me, so one of my cousin sisters told me about these tablets and churna, I went to a physician he guided me in the entire process and yes I gained one inch of extra height. I am so happy to write this review as I want people like me who feel unconfident due to their height can gain confidence and ace in their respective fields