THE MIGHTY PRAVAL PISHTI FOR HEIGHT GROWTH: GET THE COMPLETE KNOWLEDGE OF THIS AYURVEDIC HERB HERE.
Are you the shortest in your group? Even if our height doesn’t define who we are, on the same hand, it is very depressing when you are being taunted about your height now and again. This can lead to mental harm and can break your self-esteem. But what can you do about it?
According to scientists, DNA has a significant impact on our growth. We cannot control our height because it is not in our hands but determined by DNA. It is observed that people’s height grows till they attain puberty and after that it becomes stagnant. But before you attain this age various factors can help in achieving a good height! Factors like a good diet, regular exercise, etc, can increase our growth.
Apart from these factors, there are some Ayurvedic remedies that help you increase your height. The question here arises is how? These remedies stimulate our pituitary glands to release growth hormones, boost stamina and make our bones strong! One such Ayurvedic product known as Praval Pishti helps in height growth.
HOW DOES HEIGHT GROW?
Our bodies have certain growth hormones which affect our height, thereby developing our bones and muscles. These hormone levels keep on fluctuating throughout the day. The main reason they increase or decrease is due to the physical activities that we do. The more the physical activities are done, the more the growth hormones impact our height. The best example is when we do jogging or exercise, the level of hormones rises.
It is observed that these hormones are at their peak when puberty is reached. Our height grows only till we attain puberty and after that they naturally decline. It is observed that men’s height increases till they reach 25 years of age and for women till they reach 21 years. But, this can also change! The question is how? This is possible with the help of Ayurveda. There are Ayurvedic therapies, various Ayurvedic medicines, and exercise that can help you in having a good height. Don’t forget these medicines, therapies (like Rasayana therapy, Suvarna Therapy), a good diet (Consuming papaya, eggs, milk, fish etc.) and exercises won’t be effective when you grow old!
Apart from these hormones, there are several factors that affect our height and help it grow. These are:
- Having a balanced diet
- Medicines such as praval Pishti
- Having adequate sleep
- Staying active (Most important factor!)
- Keeping a good posture
- Doing yoga
It is truly an excellent technique to grow taller while being healthy! So, stop blaming your genes and start using Ayurveda to achieve your goals.
WHY DOES HEIGHT NOT GROW?
There are people whose height does not grow. Read on to find out what is the reason that your height doesn’t grow.
- There are pituitary glands present in your body which might have some abnormalities and this can impact your growth
- You might be having hypothyroidism. This is a condition wherein your thyroid gland are not producing the vital hormones and thus, affecting your growth
- Some females might be having turner syndrome, which is a rare genetic disorder that can delay puberty and thereby causing delay in height.
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT PRAVAL PISHTI
Praval Pishti is also known as Coral Calcium. In the Ayurvedic world, coral is referred to as praval. Pishti is the fine powder of the coral. The process by which this medicine is very natural , no chemicals are added to it. What are the uses of praval pishti? It is used to treat cold, cough, Bleeding difficulties, calcium insufficiency, height growth, non-productive cough, weakness, headache with the burning feeling, acidity, gastritis, hepatitis or jaundice, sour vomiting, conjunctivitis (red eyes), and urine burning sensation. The medicine is first cleaned, crushed into a powder for use and then prepared with edible rose water. This powder is known as Praval Pishti.
What does Ayurveda mean? Ayur means life and Veda means knowledge or science. It is a precise blend of science and art of living a healthy life. Ayurveda is one of the oldest medical systems which has its origin in India and is still prevalent in India. It is also known as “Mother of Healing”. It is well known for its natural treatment methods of treating ailments and thereby enhancing the overall health of the human body and mind.
About 90% of the continent’s population uses Ayurvedic therapies in one form or another. Ayurveda maintains and improves your health. It provides a wide range of therapies and remedies. These therapies and remedies are not limited to adults or children but are for all people of all ages! Ayurveda, if adopted, delivers a wave of general well-being into your daily life.
The Ayurvedic medicines are made from herbs and various other plants in combination with oils and other spices. Many health problems that occur in a human body have been effectively treated by using these medicines. These medicines are not only being used in India but internationally also. What is the reason for this? The primary reason is that Ayurveda mainly aims to help the human body restore its normal functioning by removing the bodily toxins out of the body. Nowadays, it is used in modern medical systems.
The notion on which Ayurveda is based is that it aims at balancing the mind, body, and spirit of a person. The main purpose of Ayurveda is preventing and promoting the inherent abilities of the body so that balance can be maintained. The Ayurvedic medicines are not toxic and thus have no negative effect.
BENEFITS OF AYURVEDA
Ayurveda has many live-saving benefits. These are as follows:
- By taking a healthy diet and changing your lifestyle with the help of Ayurvedic treatments can definitely help you in losing weight.
- It helps to have a glowing and a healthy skin
- Ayurveda helps in stress and anxiety reduction. By doing Yoga, meditation, breathing exercises, massages, and using herbal therapies, on a regular basis, it can drastically detoxify your body and also helps in feeling relaxed.
- They help in preventing cancer.
- It helps to eliminate all the toxins in your body and cleanses your body.
- Improves Overall health
- Having an Ayurvedic diet can control cholesterol.
- Ayurvedic herbs and essential oils aid to boost blood flow, improve blood circulation, and remove toxins from the body through the skin.
INGREDIENTS IN AYURVEDIC PRODUCTS FOR HEIGHT INCREASE
Ayurvedic products also help to increase your height. The ingredients used in these products which help in increasing the height are:
- Ashwagandha- This Ayurvedic herb strengthens the bone width and density and is very effective in increasing height.
- Shilajit- One of the best Ayurvedic medicines, which is found in the Himalayas that helps in height growth.
- Praval Pishti – This Ayurvedic medicine is made of coral and has numerous health benefits. It is an excellent Ayurvedic medicine for increasing height.
- Amla- All of you must have heard of this ingredient. If it is used regularly, it can help in reducing the height and increasing the weight of a person. Also, it helps in the treatment of the thyroid, which has a negative impact on height.
- Guduchi- This herb strengthens the immune system and ensures that the organs work in unison with one another to support holistic growth.
- Guggul- Guggul helps to control the thyroid and lose some weight. It aids in increasing thyroid hormone levels in hypothyroid persons.
- Shatavari –This herb is high in carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins B, C, and A. Because of the presence of these nutrients, they are proven to be very effective in increasing height.
- Yashtimadhu –Also known as licorice. This herb helps in reducing the infection and stress that is an obstacle in the growth of a person.
ABOUT PRAVAL PISHTI
Praval Pishti is made from coral and has a variety of health benefits; one of them is an increase in height. Our ancestors used this medicine to improve muscular depletion. This medicine is a very effective Ayurvedic formulation containing a variety of bioactive ingredients that provide several advantages.
This product is a miraculous powdered coral mixture having a sweet, sour, and slightly bitter taste. Praval pishti balances the three doshas that are present in our body, Kapha (earth and water), Pitta (fire and air), and Vata (air). It shows a very good effect on body tissues, blood, muscles, height, and reproductive fluids.
This product is very helpful for people:
- Having short height
- Having frequent stomach related problems
- Having muscle issues.
Praval Pishti has the following medicinal qualities:
- Taste: sweet, sour and little bitter
- Qualities: Light to digest and oily
- Acts as a coolant
ABOUT THE MANUFACTURER OF THE PRODUCT
The product is manufactured by various reputed Ayurvedic companies. Some of them being:
- Patanjali: Established in 2006 as PATANJALI AYURVED LIMITED. At its inception, they had a motive of changing and developing rural as well as urban areas. The company has the vision of building a healthy society mainly through Yoga and Ayurveda. The company aims at benefitting society at large.
- Sandhu Pharmaceuticals: This Company is popularly known as Sandhu Ayurveda. They have a very amusing history of over 100 years mainly in the marketing and manufacturing of Ayurvedic medicines. Since 1899 they have been producing high-quality Ayurveda medicines that promote healing, prevention, and longevity through the use of Ayurveda.
- Dabur: A 135-year-old company is presently India’s most trusted name and the world’s largest Ayurvedic and Natural Health Care Company. Dabur has had its roots for a very long time and has manufactured various health care products one of them being Praval Pishti. They are also a world leader in Ayurveda having over 250+ Ayurvedic products. These products are not only used in India but used in over 100 countries across the globe.
- Baidyanath: Baidyanath products bring the goodness of Ayurveda thanks to cutting-edge technology, well-trained employees, and industry-leading procedures. Started in the year 1971, faced a lot of ups and downs, and today stands as the largest producer of Ayurvedic products. Baidyanath is the true heir to the legacy of Ayurveda
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS USED
The product may be manufactured by many reputed Ayurved companies but the ingredients used by all the companies are the same. Praval Pishti main ingredients are Praval i.e. purified Coral and Gulab Jal. This medicine is prepared without using chemicals.
The coral is cleaned and crushed into fine powder. Then this fine powder is mixed with rose water for 3-4 days.
HOW TO TAKE PRAVAL PISHTI
The appropriate Praval Pishti dosage may differ from person to person depending on their age, physical strength, and appetite effects.
A medicine if consumed in the right way only helps and shows the result. Every Company according to their research, on the products instructs how many times should the medicine be consumed and how much mg should be taken. But it is always advisable to consult your physician or an Ayurvedic doctor before taking the medicine as they will guide you to the right amount of dose you should consume by examining your medical history and your health.
The product should be consumed with milk, butter, or ghee. The amount of dose varies from 120 mg to 250mg, twice or thrice a day. For effective results, continue using this medicine for about 6-12 months or as prescribed by your doctor. Make sure not to overdose! The dose varies in adults and children. To prevent side effects and overdose, go as advised by your doctor.
In case you are also taking allopathic medicine along with this medicine, a proper consultation from the doctor is required. It is normally advised to take the allopathic medicine first and then after a gap of 1 hour take Ayurvedic medicine. According to a study , Ayurveda works in perfect harmony with other medicines, and thus makes it suitable for daily usage.
PRAVAL PISHTI PRICE
Praval Pishti is easily available online as well as in the pharmacies near you.The product is sold at competitive prices in the market. This product comes in either 5 grams or 10 grams bottle or packet. A said the price for both the weights from company to company.
Dabur sells 5 grams for Rs. 198 and 10 grams for 325; Baidynath sells 5 grams for 199 and 10 grams for 324. Do you see the minor price difference? Sandhu sells 10 grams praval pishti for Rs 301. Moreover, talking about Patanjali they sell 5 grams packet for Rs 28 and 10 grams packet for Rs 70. Lowest among all!
PRAVAL PISHTI BENEFITS
Praval pishti is the most common herb that can cure almost all the problems that your body faces. Some of the benefits are mentioned below:
- Improves height in the teenagers
- Immunity is increased
- This Ayurvedic herb is a rich source of calcium and helps in development and maintenance of bones and teeths.
- Reduces digestive issues like ingestion, constipation, ulcer, stomach pain etc.
- Treats the symptoms of fever like sleeplessness, restlessness, burning sensation etc.
- Helpful in treating ulcers.
- It acts as an astringent, which helps in controlling excessive menstrual bleeding or bleeding from any part of the body with no adverse effects.
- Increases tissue generation
- Helps in strengthening of gums and lowering oral infections
- Decreases nausea and dizziness.
- Balances Pitta dosha and Vata dosha
- Improves the appearance of the skin
- Lowers sweating
- Praval Pishti is a cardiac tonic which is very beneficial for your health.
PRAVAL PISHTI SIDE EFFECTS
This medicine is considered as one of the safest Ayurveda medicines.
Praval Pishti is very effective only if used in the right way. There are no reported side effects of the medicine. As it is said, “Excess of everything is harmful”. Same goes in the case of this medicine. If the medicine is consumed in excess it can be really harmful. It can cause bad stomach, gas, loss of appetite, pain in abdomen, kidney stones and irregular bowel.
Moreover in order to prevent any side effects make sure you follow the following points:
- Expiry date should be checked before consuming the medicine
- Keep the medicine in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Make sure the medicine is not given in the hands pr pets and childrens
- Self-medication can be hazardous.
- It should be taken only under the supervision of a doctor.
Ayurvedic medicines are highly recommended to people as they allow your body to breathe naturally. Praval Pishti has its presence in many Ayurvedic scriptures as the ultimate cure for a variety of health problems. This wonderful mineral mixture is anti-inflammatory and digestive in nature. It also promotes digestion, increases height, maintains and develops bone health, prevents infection, and increases overall stamina and body immunity. Praval Pishti is a gem which is a natural supply of calcium with no side effects!