HOW CAN GUDUCHI ASSIST YOU WITH HEIGHT GROWTH? KNOW A TO Z ABOUT THIS AYURVEDIC REMEDY HERE.
Guduchi (scientifically known as: Tinospora cordifolia) which is famously known as Giloy is an ayurvedic herb, it is very familiar to the shape of the heart, it is very commonly known as Heart-leaved moonseed because of the shape of the leave.
In Sanskrit Guduchi means “something which protects your body from disease” other than that famously known as “Amrita” as in ancient historical ayurvedic remedies to treat diseases with the part of leaves, roots and stem, it is also used in Ramayana, Mahabharata and other epic mythology.
WHAT ARE THE USES OF GUDUCHI?
Mainly Guduchi Uses it to rejuvenate the immune system, as in this covid-19 situation Guduchi/giloy was so familiar in almost every house and used by many Indians. Besides that, it is also commonly used for:
- Urinary disorders
- Cough cold
- Liver-kidney disorders
- Blood pressure
- Skin disorders such as psoriasis, eczema etc.
Ayurveda has also chosen Guduchi as the main cure for many harmful diseases such as:
- Cardiac Arrest
Specifically, we see that women in Indian mostly intake Guduchi to get a remedy for urinary disorders or to keep the urinary tract clean, they use it in many other ways. Guduchi also helps in diabetes patients as the bitter taste helps in forming blood levels. It is also very much beneficial for liver disease.
Moreover, we can say Guduchi is very much useful in the time of growth of the child, it helps the child in the growth of height, as it has some anti-oxidation agents which help in the growth of tissue and bones, parents sometimes become more reliable on Ayurveda for treatment as Ayurveda is a practice by which an illness can be cured by various day-to-day implementations or mostly using fine herbal products. The anti-oxidation present in Guduchi also helps in anti-ageing factors.
Likewise, here are some amazing facts we should know about Guduchi.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF GUDUCHI?
In today’s day-to-day life, the benefits of Guduchi have increased a lot, it is called one of the main properties of Ayurveda. Guduchi not only has extremely high anti-oxidizing properties but also has some great nutritional benefits. Guduchi is rich in vitamins which is so satisfying for increasing haemoglobin in our body.it also relaxes and calms oneself from within and throughout. Thus, Guduchi has been keeping its importance in nearly all of the ancient Ayurvedic texts and modern commentaries like Caraka Samhita, Astanga Hrdayam, Astanga Samgraha, Sushruta Samhita, Bhav Prakash, and Indian Materia Medica to name a few. In modern medical research, there is a boatload of studies and scientific evaluation on the astonishing diverse pharmacological effects of this beautiful and naturally gifted sacred herb.
Focusing on some important Health benefits of Guduchi are:
- Helps in cure diabetes
- Relief from fever, cough-cold, flu. It gains immunity which helps the body to resist.
- The antioxidant level is higher, which helps to run antioxidant functions properly.
- In today’s day-to-day life stress is the biggest factor, it helps to overcome hypertension, stress, etc.
- Helps to reduce blood pressure, if consulted by a doctor (using it without consulting would result in fall of blood pressure). Other than that Guduchi doesn’t have any kind of side effects as per research and testing.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF GUDUCHI?
Guduchi side effects should be known for the betterment of usage in our daily lifestyle. As per the medical research, there are not more cases found of side effects for Guduchi doses. Hardly it can be seen people indulging in vomiting, nausea, and headache, although ayurvedic medicine hardly involves side effects for which people are more reliable in herbal products. It might be a bit risky for pregnant women or women breastfeeding. Sometimes without consulting a doctor it may result in a fall of blood sugar. Other than that Guduchi doesn’t have any kind of side effects as per research and testing.
Here is some information regarding the Dosage of Guduchi.
DOSAGE OF GUDUCHI
We can easily consume Guduchi in the form of powder, churna or tablets. It easily depends upon us, which is easier to consume for us. In India, people make kadhas from Guduchi as it is fully loaded with various natural ingredients which are good for factors.
STEPS TO USE GUDUCHI IN FORM OF TABLETS:
- Take one tablet twice a day with water.
- For any other various major factors consult a doctor before consuming adults can have Guduchi tablets 2 times a day, whereas kids of the age of 5 – 10 can be given ½ or 1 tablet a day, below the age of 5 should be given 1 tablet a day.
STEPS TO USE IT AS CHURNA:
- Guduchi churna is easier to consume, mostly recommended for adults (age of 70+).
- Take half a teaspoon of Guduchi churna, mix it with honey and water.
- Use it two times after lunch and after dinner.
STEPS TO USE IN FORM OF POWDER:
- Guduchi powder is mostly recommended by doctors in times of hay fever, blood pressure, kidney disorders etc.
- Us 4-6, tablespoons of Guduchi powder mix it with water and have twice a day before having a meal.
NOTE – Guduchi can be consumed in the form of juice as well as some ayurvedic practice says, to consume the stem and leaves of Guduchi by boiling them in water. It can also be used as a kadhaa.
FEATURES OF GUDUCHI:
Guduchi have some amazing properties in it, some are:
- Anti-inflammatory – which helps in reducing the toxin from your body. Guduchi Ghana is mostly processed for anti-inflammatory. We can even have Guduchi powder with a cup of warm milk.
- Antispasmodic – Which can be taken when there is muscle pain or spasm.
- Anti-arthritic – It reduces the chances of arthritis, lumps, or any other complications.
- Anti-stress – It helps to reduce tension.
- Antioxidant – Helps the body tissues and cells to grow. It is a major component of Guduchi as it helps to reduce stroke, cancer, and heart disease.
- Immuno-modulatory – Boosts immune system, it acts as a defence mechanism against fever, cough-cold, flu.
FACTS ABOUT GUDUCHI
Good for skin disorders
Boost the resistance of the skin to tiny microbes.
Helps in the fast acceleration process of healing wounds.
Guduchi for Digestive System:
- Helps in conditions like indigestion, excess thirst, acidity, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), dysentery and vomiting.
- Being a good hepatotoxic even reduces stomach pain which arises due to intestinal spasms.
- Expels toxins accumulated in the liver.
Guduchi for Circulatory System :
- Strengthens the heart
- Helps to purify the blood and expel the toxins which are circulating in it.
- Controls blood uric acid level.
Guduchi for Respiratory System :
- Strengthens the lungs and reduces chronic coughing.
Guduchi for Reproductive System:
- Due to aphrodisiac properties, it increases sperm count and sperm motility.
- Help in conditions like erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
Guduchi for Excretory System:
- Strengthens the urinary system and increases the resistance of inner layers of the bladder and urethra to fight repeated urinary tract infections.
- Effective in diabetes and reducing fever.
- Boosts immunity and increases body energy level.
- This wonder herb helps immensely in diseases of joints like arthritis and gout.
IMPORTANCE OF GUDUCHI IN OUR DAILY LIFE
We are constantly asked about what is guduchi? So, let us understand it’s importance in our daily life.
Guduchi has played a huge role in today’s day to day life, as in this pandemic situation people were so panicked to take care of themselves, in the time where there was no specific medicine for treatment or keeping yourself healthy, people bent their beliefs on to Ayurveda as it was the only purest form medication treatment, which neither has any side effects and also effective in terms of keeping ourselves healthy.
Guduchi played a very important role. The properties present in it help people to gain immunity, keep the body warm and protected from any foreign substance. Ayurveda suppliers all over the market gained huge profits during this time, there were almost 5-6 supplies of Guduchi in the form of tablets, powder, juice,and churan. In this time Guduchi has indeed become an ‘Amrit’ for everyone, Covid 19 situation people trusted Ayurveda and it resulted in betterment of today’s situation.
IMPORTANCE OF GUDUCHI IN AYURVEDA
Ayurveda is a practice by which an illness can be cured by various day-to-day implementations or mostly using fine herbal products which are mostly found or can be seen in our surroundings. Ayurvedic procedure mostly includes some major components such as herbs, yoga, meditation, essential oils, or a sattvic diet. Ayurveda Guduchi has proven to be one of the most satisfying medicines with hardly any side effects.
In Ayurveda Guduchi has great importance as it is said in Ramayan. When lord Rama wife Sita was abducted by Ravana, Lord Rama team up for a war against Ravana, the time when all Lord Rama’s soldiers died, Lord Rama worshipped Lord Indra in, Lord Indira gave vardana/ boom to Lord Rama, he sprinkles nectar from heavens which flourish roots of Guduchi.
Also in due respect to our ancient times if we give a keen look to our ancestors. There has been a vast and majorly incomparable difference from the period of RAMAYANA or MAHABHARATA to the time where we stand today helpless over some issues . Previously people may not have had the comfort that we have today but majorly advantages of having everything they had around them was done in a pure state like eating in tree leaves , drinking water in (Tamba)a material which did not let any microbes enter into it . And the main point GUDUCHI earlier this was one of those Ayurveda medics which helped an individual in all aspects
Guduchi appears to be experiencing a modern renaissance, as medicine in the Western sides begins to sense its effective and curable potential in both preventive as well as clinical medicine. No doubt, truly why Guduchi is known as “THE AMRIT OF AYURVEDA”, and therefore accordingly this medicinals pure nectar in today’s world is going to play a very deep and needed role which is much relevant in these modern times. Since Guduchi has an important impact on our day to day life , this reminds us we should not forget our roots from which this world can be cured .
Thus, we conclude that Guduchi meaning is to save people from various diseases. Guduchi helps to overcome stress and helps people. Guduchi also helps in removing toxins from your body. Guduchi has great importance in ayurvedic medications. People are more dependent on Ayurveda because Ayurveda is one of the oldest forms of practice for curing an illness. People have used Ayurveda for more than 5000-6000 years.
And guduchi is not something which we need to survive or needs to be in our routine for consumption but something whose properties and value oneself need to know for his betterment. Maybe it will taste bitter to us but remember it can treat many vata and kapha dosha diseases and like more.