USING GUDUCHI HIMALAYA FOR HEIGHT GROWTH: KNOW HOW IS THIS AYURVEDIC HERB EFFECTIVE HERE
If you are looking for a way to naturally increase your height, then you’ll find this article to be useful. About two-thirds of the Indian population look for ayurvedic solutions to their medical ailments. Growth in height for men is at its peak when they are about 17 to 18 years of age but it continues to increase steadily after that till they hit the age of 25. For women, it’s different though. Growth in height stops in women at the age of 18. There are reported cases of increase in height in women after the age of 20.
Many people use ayurvedic height supplements to increase their height. These are naturally sourced medications and can only be expected to be effective in appropriately aged people. The use of different kinds of herbs is very common to aid growth in height. Guduchi Himalaya is one of those ayurvedic herbs which aids the growth of height.
Let’s walk through the rest of the article to know more about Guduchi Himalaya.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GUDUCHI HIMALAYA
The botanical name of the ayurvedic herb Guduchi is Tinospora Cordifolia. It is also popularly known as Heart-leaved moonseed or Giloy. Guduchi is one of the most valuable herbs in Ayurveda and is known for its ability to modulate and boost the immune system of the body. Besides this, it is also effective in curing a wide range of ailments including the common cold and severe skin diseases.
In ancient Hindu mythology, it is said that the gods once churned the primordial ocean. This led to the formation of ambrosial nectar. Whoever drank it was granted immortality. Hence the nectar was named ‘Amrit’ which means imperishable. Likewise, Guduchi is also known as Amrit as found in ancient Vedic texts.
WHAT ARE THE USES OF GUDUCHI HIMALAYA?
One of the biggest problems which hinder overall body growth is a weak immune system. Guduchi Himalaya or Giloy herb is one of the best ayurvedic remedies for aiding growth in height due to its role in strengthening the immune system of the human body. A few of the most important Guduchi Himalaya uses are:
- Guduchi Himalaya acts as an excellent antioxidant. It helps in reducing oxidative stress in the body by scavenging most of the free radicals.
- Giloy has anti-diabetic properties and is especially useful in treating diabetes mellitus
- Guduchi acts as a cure for anxiety and helps in alleviating depression
- Guduchi is also endowed with anti-inflammatory properties. It is beneficial in reducing inflammation or swelling caused due to incurring of injuries or infections
- It prevents the body’s extreme reactions to allergies.
- Guduchi also helps in improving digestion and overall gastrointestinal health
- It is also helpful in curing respiratory problems
- Guduchi is said to be beneficial in enhancing eyesight
- It also claims to have anti-aging properties as helps in skin rejuvenation
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF GUDUCHI HIMALAYA?
Guduchi has been in use in the Indian Subcontinent for thousands of years. Guduchi Himalaya benefits are numerous. The following benefits listed below are the most notable ones:
- Guduchi helps deal with allergies as well as the symptoms of hay fever
- It effectively treats rheumatoid Arthritis other diseases which cause inflammation
- Chronic skin disorders like psoriasis among eczema others can also be treated using Guduchi Himalaya
- Guduchi can be removal or prevention of Gouts and other rheumatic disorders
- Guduchi Himalaya provides excellent protection to the liver, thereby preventing diseases like Hepatitis and jaundice
- Guduchi Himalaya’s prime benefit is that it enhances the Immune system of the body
- It is also helpful in the prevention of diseases associated with the respiratory system like colds and flu
- Guduchi is also proven to be beneficial in the reduction of the side effects of the drugs used during chemotherapy
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF GUDUCHI HIMALAYA?
Guduchi Himalaya is rich in vitamins and is an excellent ayurvedic medication to boost the immune system. Usually, a doctor’s consultation should be taken into consideration before consuming Guduchi daily. Improper dosages due to self-medication can prove to be harmful. The following are the Guduchi Himalaya side effects:
- Usually, Guduchi has the reputation of being beneficial in improving the digestive system. But when taken in excess it can lead to various problems associated with the bowel movement like constipation.
- Guduchi can regulate insulin levels in the body and hence is beneficial in the treatment and control of diabetes. Misuse of Guduchi Himalaya can lead to drastic drops in the blood sugar levels of a person which can be fatal.
- Even though Guduchi is primarily known for its immunity-boosting properties, consuming it in excess can result in overstimulation of the body’s immune system. It can trigger several complications in the body especially if the person using it already suffers from an autoimmune disease like rheumatoid arthritis, lupus among others.
- Pregnant and lactating women should not consume Guduchi. This will help avoid causing harm to the baby in any way.
GUDUCHI HIMALAYA PRICE
In chemist stores, Guduchi Himalaya’s price lies between the range of 130/- INR to 150/- INR. The prices are slightly higher for other brands selling Guduchi but it usually does not exceed 200/- INR. Guduchi Himalaya can also be purchased at discounted prices from online pharmaceutical websites like 1mg or Netmeds.
Guduchi is rightly referred to as ‘Amrit’ since it is beneficial in curing a wide range of ailments. Its immunity-boosting properties make it an ideal choice when seeking ayurvedic medications for growth in height. It promotes the overall growth of the body and is proven to have shown significant results with long-term consumption.
Self-medication is not advised even in the case of seemingly harmless ayurvedic medicines. Overdose can easily prove to be fatal and can also lead to numerous other medical complications. Therefore, a doctor must always be consulted before starting to consume Guduchi Himalaya.