HOW DOES BAIDYANATH SHILAJIT HELP IN GROWING THE HEIGHT? KNOW A TO Z ABOUT SHILAJIT HERE
Delayed growth in height or stunted growth in height is a very common complaint of people around the world. While the maximum height a person can achieve in his lifetime is heavily influenced by his genetic makeup, some underlying medical factors might be hindering growth in height.
Ayurveda and ayurvedic treatments are trusted worldwide for providing solutions to various ailments and medical conditions. Problems related to height growth are one of them. Many people opt for ayurvedic medications which are made from 100% natural ingredients to increase their height. Baidyanath Shilajit is one such ayurvedically formulated medicine that can aid growth in height.
Read ahead to know more about Baidyanath Shilajit and how it helps in alleviating height growth problems.
EVERYTHING TO KNOW ABOUT BAIDYANATH SHILAJIT
Baidyanath shilajit gold, Baidyanath Shilajit tablets, or Baidyanath shodhit shilajit are manufactured with Shilajit as its main ingredient. Shilajit is a naturally occurring substance sourced from the Himalayas and has a wide range of applications in ayurvedic medicine. It is high in potency but extremely safe to use with next to no side effects. Baidyanath Shilajit is a rich source of fulvic acid and acts as a natural Phyto complex. It is formed by the decomposition of several species of plants for thousands of years.
Baidyanath Shilajit capsules are effective in increasing the physical strength of the body and thereby promote the overall health of the individual consuming it. It has anti-aging properties and therefore can aid in growth in height by stimulating the growth hormones in the body.
PROPERTIES OF BAIDYANATH SHILAJIT GOLD
One of the major components of the Baidyanath Shilajit capsule is fulvic acid. Fulvic acid has several therapeutic properties which are as follows:
- It has strong antioxidant properties
- Baidyanath Shilajit tablets and Baidyanath Shilajit Vati, in general, are endowed with properties that boost memory power
- It acts as an anti-inflammatory as well
- Baidyanath Shilajit has properties that prevent aggregation of the tau proteins associated with the nervous system.
USES AND BENEFITS OF BAIDYANATH SHILAJIT
Baidyanath Shilajit has a reputation for promoting overall health and rejuvenating the body. Other than helping in active cell division and aiding in height growth, it has several uses as listed below:
- Shilajit baidyanath capsules are effective in provides strength to the body and also increases stamina and energy levels in the body
- Doctors prescribe Baidyanath shilajit gold or Baidyanath shilajit vati to counter the weakness experienced by an individual after battling an illness or injury.
- It is also beneficial in the strengthening of the muscles and thereby improving overall health
- Baidyanath Shilajit helps in fighting or slowing down the progression of Alzheimer’s disease.
- It also helps in bringing improvements in the levels of testosterone in men
- Shilajit reduces the effects of chronic fatigue syndrome
- Baidyanath Shilajit can be beneficial in terminating free radicals in the body due to its anti-inflammatory properties. In turn, this enhances the body’s longevity and slows down the aging process.
- It acts as an anti-diuretic and helps in removing excess fluids from the body
- It helps in gradually increasing iron levels in the body
- Baidyanath Shilajit can be used in the treatment of infertility as well as it is a natural option to increase sperm motility in men
- Shilajit Baidyanath might be also helpful in improving heart health
ALSO, READ ABOUT HIMALAYA SHILAJIT >>
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE AND USAGE INSTRUCTIONS OF BAIDYANATH SHILAJIT
Baidyanath Shilajit is available in the form of capsules, tablets, and tonic as well. Generally, a pea-sized amount of Shilajit is to be consumed after mixing it with water or milk. The recommended dosage is to consume 300 milligrams to 500 milligrams every day. The dosage requirements can be fulfilled in parts by taking Shilajit up to thrice a day in a dissolved manner.
A doctor’s prescription is mandatory with a specified dosage meant for a particular individual as overdosing on Shilajit can prove to be fatal.
SIDE EFFECTS OF BAIDYANATH SHILAJIT
Baidyanath Shilajit is in general, a very safe dietary supplement since it is 100% natural. Yet completely raw Shilajit should not be used as it can contain heavy minerals and metals which are harmful to the body if consumed. It is safe for use when in refined form as in the case of Baidyanath Shilajit capsules or tablets.
Shilajit boosts iron levels in the body and hence people suffering from diseases associated with an unnatural amount of iron in the body like sickle cell anemia, thalassemia, or hemochromatosis should not use Shilajit.
In rare cases, people have an allergic reaction to the consumption of shilajit. In this case, the allergic reaction can show itself in the form of dizziness, rashes, and rapid heart rate.
PRICE OF BAIDYANATH SHILAJIT GOLD
Baidyanath Shilajit gold price in the market for a bottle containing 20 capsules ranges from 350/- INR to 400/- depending upon the chemist or retailer from whom it is purchased. It is available at a discounted price on online pharmaceutical websites like 1mg or Netmeds. Amazon also sells Baidyanath Shilajit.
A bottle of Baidyanath Shodhit Shilajit containing 30 capsules costs about 200/- INR. Baidyanath Shilajit vati comes at a higher price of about 1000/- INR as it is more potent and effective as per the brand’s claims. A jar of Baidyanath Shilajit containing 15g of paste costs about 1500/- INR.
Shilajit is a naturally sourced ayurvedic medication that’s blackish-brown in color. Baidyanath Shilajit is beneficial for growth in height due to its various properties. It revitalizes the cells of the body. This in turn aids in rapid cell division and consequently increases in height. It is a very safe dietary supplement when taken in prescribed amounts. Self-medication is strictly unadvised since it might lead to various complications.