USING ASHWAGANDHA CHURNA FOR HEIGHT GROWTH: KNOW ALL THE DETAILS HERE
A good height has become a major concern for people, especially those at a young age. If you are also one of those looking for something to boost up your height growth, end your hunt here. Ayurveda has provided us with various ingredients as a remedy to our issues. Ashwagandha is one of them. Being the most famous ayurvedic herb, it really helps in increasing our height. Ashwagandha Churna has the potential to grow your height in the most natural way. According to Ayurveda, it is a Rasayana that increases the essence of body tissues, blood, muscles, and bones. Ashwagandha gets its meaning from the two Sanskrit words i.e. Ashwa (horse) and Gandha (smell). The reason is that the plant smells the same as a horse. It is also known by other names such as Withania somnifera, Indian Ginseng, Winter Cherry, Varahkarni, Asgandha, Ajagandha, and Vajigandha.
Ashwagandha is loaded with various minerals and nutrients which are essential for bone growth and development. Its rejuvenating and analgesic properties help in managing stress, anxiety, and diabetes. Apart from increasing human growth hormones in your body, Ashwagandha also increases the expression of these hormones responsible for increasing bone density and mineralization.
HOW ASHWAGANDHA CHURNA WORKS FOR YOUR HEIGHT?
Before answering the above question, let us first see how our body growth and height gain works.
- Human body growth takes place from 14 to 21 years of age.
- If your growth platelets are still open, the growth hormones in your body stimulate the formation of cartilage in between the joints of your hands and legs.
- This cartilage, on converting into the bone by mineralization and other processes, increases our height.
Now let’s understand what role Ashwagandha plays in the above process.
- The roots of the herb contain pigments such as flavonoids and withanolides which produce amino-butyric acid, a neurotransmitter in the brain. These neurotransmitters increase the number of human growth hormones in our bodies.
- Human Growth hormone is essentially responsible for our growth and development. Therefore, adding ashwagandha root powder to our diet ultimately aids height growth.
- It is an overall body stimulant and stimulates your body’s hormones to work efficiently.
- Ashwagandha churna benefits by positively impacting the expression of bone mineralization genes and thus increasing bone density.
- It stimulates body glands, especially those related to sexual characteristics such as thyroid and other hormone-releasing glands.
- Increases blood circulation in the body.
So all these phenomena show benefits of ashwagandha churna for height increase.
WHO SHOULD TAKE ASHWAGANDHA FOR HEIGHT GROWTH?
The ingredient is not for people above 20 years. It works best when you use it when you are 14-21 years of age. Ashwagandha can boost the height increase only till your active natural growth period, especially puberty. Taking the herb after the active period is over or growth platelets are closed, can never help in achieving your dream of increasing the height. The next important thing to keep in mind is your diet and exercises which play a vital role in your bone formation, muscle building, and height. Not having a proper diet and lack of exercise can result in losing bone strength and ultimately suppressing bone growth.
HOW SHOULD YOU TAKE ASHWAGANDHA CHURNA?
The best way to consume the herb is in the powdered form. Although not good in taste, it is more effective this way. Ashwagandha’s property is warm so the apt time to take it is in winter.
Read on to know how to take Ashwagandha Churna.
- Take 300 mg or one teaspoon two times in a day ( in the morning and at night) 30 minutes after food with milk.
- Individuals aged 14-16 years need to take only 1 teaspoon a day.
- You can also mix it with warm milk and drink.
- If you don’t like milk then you can take it with warm water.
If the above ways don’t work for you, you can go for other recipes to consume the churna – viz in the form of laddoos, milkshake, tea, or even Ashwagandha shrikhand.
- Steps to make Ashwagandha Ladoo
- Add the jaggery powder or sugar powder to the Ashwagandha churna in the required quantity.
- Add some black salt or pepper, if you want, to the mixture, and knead it.
- Take some mixture in your hand and shape it to form the small balls or laddoos.
- You can store the laddoos in your refrigerator and use them for 3-4 days.
- Steps to make Ashwagandha Milkshake
- Put some ghee in the pan and when it melts add ashwagandha powder as required. Roast the powder until its colour changes a bit and then add some honey to it.
- Blend 1 tsp of mixture with a glass of milk.
- Better to drink immediately otherwise the shake may thicken due to the fat present in ghee.
- Steps to make Ashwagandha Tea
- Boil ashwagandha powder in water until it gets to half of its quantity.
- Add some honey to it.
- Add milk if you want or you can drink it without milk too.
- Steps to make Ashwagandha Shrikhand
- Prepare hung curd by draining the curd water through a muslin cloth.
- When the hung curd is prepared, store it in the refrigerator.
- Add sugar or honey as per your taste and some Ashwagandha powder as required.
- Mix a pinch of cardamom powder and blend the curd well to make a smooth paste.
- Cool it in the refrigerator for some time.
- Garnish the shrikhand with dry fruits and it’s ready to be consumed
- In case you have a high blood sugar problem, replace the sugar or honey with jaggery.
THINGS TO BE NOTED BEFORE CONSUMING THE CHURNA
Although ashwagandha has various health benefits, you need to take some precautions before going for it. Whether you can take the root extract or not depends on your body type and your needs. If you are planning to consume the herb for your height, ponder over the following points:
- It’s a course for 3 months. No need to consume it for a long time.
- If you want to start the course in summer, remember to drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated.
- Don’t mix with buffalo’s milk. Buffalo milk is responsible for weight gain because it contains high fat.
- Take it with cow milk so that you do not put on extra weight.
- If you are suffering from any disease, you have any medical history or any kind of surgery, treatment, consult with your doctor or ayurvedic doctor first.
- Don’t take it if you have acidity-related issues.
- Don’t take the powder if you are on medication related to psychiatric problems such as sleeping pills.
- Avoid taking the herb if you are undergoing any treatment for thyroid dysfunctionality, blood thinning, high blood sugar and high blood pressure.
- Take only two teaspoons of powder a day or it may result in vomiting, diarrhoea, or an upset stomach.
- Ashwagandha may lead to auto-immune disorders in some people as it enhances the auto-immune system of our body.
- It may cause you drowsiness, blurry vision, and sometimes dizziness or head spinning.
- It can also increase sex hormone levels and stomach acid in your body.
HOW MUCH TIME WILL IT TAKE TO BOOST UP YOUR HEIGHT?
It takes time because it’s not a sudden process. How many inches you increase and in what time depends on your body adaptation and stamina. It will take a minimum of 6-8 weeks to start showing effects and your height can increase 4-4.5 inches, not more than that.
Ashwagandha does not impact your height growth directly, rather it is its various properties and stimulating nature that enhances the growth hormone number in the body, and thus helps in the natural height growth process. Always keep in mind that Ashwagandha churna uses for height growth are supplementary. The results can be achieved only when you follow a proper routine diet and exercise along with using the powder.
WHICH IS BETTER – POWDER OR CAPSULE?
The Ayurvedic herb can be consumed in both powdered and tablet forms. If you want to take ashwagandha in capsule/tablet form, please consult with a doctor before starting because tablets may contain other chemicals too.
Better to go for natural powder form as it has limited side effects. Take churna containing pure and assorted ashwagandha for better consequences. Along with that, the powder is 100% safe to consume as it is clear of chemicals, artificial, and other animal substances.
WHAT ARE THE OTHER BENEFITS OF ASHWAGANDHA?
The ayurvedic plant has lots of properties to increase height, boost immunity, remove depression and anxiety for better sleep, increase energy and stamina. It also enhances your ability to deal with stress.
- Stress Management: Ashwagandha’s Vata balancing nature helps the individual to cope up with stressful life. The powder controls the level of cortisol in our body, thereby suppressing stress and the related problems such as high blood pressure.
- Blood Sugar: It increases insulin production and stimulates the insulin producing glands. Thus, it may help control the fluctuation of blood sugar levels.
- Arthritis: Ashwagandha has analgesic (pain-releasing) properties which really helps those having problems related to arthritis. The plant has chemicals and pigments which release pain mediators in our body. Hence, those pain mediators reduce the pain and issues associated with the disease.
- Parkinson’s Disease: Ashwagandha can be useful in treating Parkinson’s disease. The herb has antioxidant properties which help in repairing damaged nerve cells caused by the disease. This enhances body movement, muscle control and balance of the body.
- Male Infertility: Ashwagandha’s Vata balancing properties help in reducing male infertility which might have been caused due to stress. It also has aphrodisiac properties which help in improving sperm both in quality and quantity.
- Increases Strength: The plant enhances the strength of our body through muscle and bone development. It can also be taken for weight loss as it has been proved to reduce body fat. Overall, the ingredient plays a vital role in leading a healthy life.
- Enhances Immunity: Pure ashwagandha increases the activity of the auto-immune system of our body and reduces soreness. Thus, enhancing the immunity of the body helps us to stay strong and active.
- Improves overall health: The herbal powder is effective in lowering cholesterol levels responsible for various diseases. All in all, ashwagandha facilitates the complete functioning of the human body.
Ashwagandha Churna is the best natural and ayurvedic way for height growth. It is much better than all those medicines involving harmful chemicals as it has limited side effects due to its herbal origins. If you are really conscious of your height, order the churna online or get it from ayurvedic chemists. You won’t have to spend a lot of money to achieve the result as the ashwagandha churna price can be easily paid out of your pocket. For better results, you need to be very patient and consume the powder regularly. Note that there is no such thing that can tell you the exact quantity of powder to be taken for a specific increase in your height over a quantized period.
In addition to the above, always remember that ashwagandha alone can never help you get taller. A regular exercise routine and a good diet plan are always required. Do stretching exercises such as spine stretching and Surya namaskar on a daily basis. The herb is only a stimulator and not the magic for height growth.