AROGYAVARDHINI VATI FOR HEIGHT GROWTH: KNOW THE BENEFITS OF THIS AYURVEDIC HERB HERE.
Arogyavardhini Vati is an Ayurvedic medicine that is beneficial for many human organs providing a healthy and smooth functioning of the body. The name Arogyavardhini is derived from Arogya that means ‘good health’ and Vardhini that means ‘improve’. Arogyavardhini Vati is a medicine that improves good health and promotes the longevity of life.
Arogyavardhini Vati was curated keeping in mind the basic principles of Ayurveda. Ayurveda believes in balancing the overall components of the body to treat any disease or disorder. According to Ayurveda, there are three components of a body- Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. The body tries to maintain a balance between all these three components. But due to lifestyle changes, Environmental changes, poor diet, or any other external factor, the balance between these three components can get disturbed. This disturbance triggers the disorders in the body and can lead to any acute or chronic disease. To keep the body healthy, it is very necessary to maintain the balance between these three components. Ayurveda through its medicines tries to maintain this balance to treat any issue related to the body and mind. Since it works on the cause and not on the symptoms, it ensures a permanent cure for the disorder or disease. Arogyavardhini Vati is one such remedy that uses natural components and works on balancing the three doshas of the body.
ALL ABOUT AROGYAVARDHINI VATI
The formula of Arogyavardhini Vati was curated by ancient Ayurvedic practitioners to treat patients with many chronic diseases. As the name suggests, it was used for the longevity of life. It is also known as Arogyavardhini gutika, Arogyavardhini rasa, and Sarva Roga Vati. It has been advocated by many Indian medicinal texts by several Ayurvedic practitioners.
Arigyavardhini Vati is a mixture of several elements that are found in nature. According to Ayurveda, nature has the remedy of all types of aliment. Hence, it uses all the natural components to curate the medicines. Arogyavardhini Vati has been created by using the following components-
- Shuddha Shilajatu
- Shuddha Guggulu
- Chitraka Moola
- Katuka (kutaki)
- Shuddha Rasa
- Shuddha Gandhaka
- Lauha Bhasma
- Abharaka Bhasma
- Tamra Bhasma
Arogyavardhini Vati uses a combination of all these herbs in a fixed proportion and that is the reason for its versatility. Every herb has its own nutritional property and benefits in certain amenities. Here is brief information of all the components used in Arogyavardhini Vati–
- Haritaki- Hartika is used in treating countless disorders. It is helpful in treating many acute diseases like acidity, cough, cold, and several chronic issues like lung infection, obesity, urinary infection, and poor eyesight.
- Bibhitaka- This herb also has several benefits. It can be used to treat poor eyesight, hair-related issues, cough, and cold. It also balances blood sugar levels, insulin sensitivity, and body weight. It provides a healthy scalp and improves the quality of hair.
- Amalaki- Amalaki is known to enhance the health of several organs of the body. It improves heart health, lungs health, and liver health. It improves brain condition and boosts its working. It also helps in enhancing immunity. Amalaki is so beneficial that it is also used in Triphala which is another popular medicine from Ayurveda.
- Shuddha Shilajatu- It contains almost 84 minerals that are necessary for a healthy body and hence provides many health benefits. It boosts immunity and brainpower, has anti-inflammatory properties, and is a great energy booster. It also increases memory power.
- Shuddha Guggulu- It helps in bad cholesterol by reducing anti-oxidants. It also provides benefits in blood vessel clogging. It maintains a healthy metabolism and thyroid functions. It is also beneficial in maintaining a healthy weight.
- Chitraka Moola- Chitraka roots are specially used to treat skin issues and provide healthy skin. It is also helpful in weight loss and clears out the toxins. It also improves metabolism.
- Katuka (kutaki)- Katuka is used to treat jaundice and other liver disorders. It also helps in keeping good cells healthy by removing free radicals. It also enhances heart health.
- Shuddha Rasa- This herb is used to treat urinary disorders. It also helps in certain infections. It is used in treating constipation and provides an easy bowel movement. It improves the overall digestion system.
- Shuddha Gandhaka- It purifies blood infections and treats many skin-related issues like eczema or pimples. It contains amino acids and keeps cells and tissues healthy.
- Lauha Bhasma(Iron Ashes)- It is used in treating chronic fever, enhances strength, and prompts anti-aging. It also helps in treating eye disorders and skin problems.
- Abharaka Bhasma(Mica Ashes)- It is majorly used to treat male sexual problems. It increases sperm count and sexual desires. It is also used to treat respiratory disorders and abdominal issues.
- Tamra Bhasma(Copper Ashes)- Tamra Bhasma is used to treat liver issues and abdominal pain. It improves heart health and vision. It also increases appetite and prevents tumors. Tamra Bhasma increases many medicinal properties in Arogyavardhini Vati.
- Nimba- Nimba has healing properties and is used externally to heal wounds. Nimba leaves paste is also used in treating ulcers. It purifies the blood and provides relief in many skin issues. It improves digestion and heart health. It also takes care of gums and other dental issues. Nimba has countless benefits for the human body.
AROGYAVARDHINI VATI BENEFITS
Arogyavardhini Vati is a combination of some of the most necessary herbs available in nature. Every herb possesses numerous benefits making Arogyavardhini Vati a crucial medicine in the Ayurvedic medicinal system. Here are some major Arogyavardhini Vati benefits–
- Liver Health- There has been a study done on rats to measure the effects of Arogyavardhini Vati on liver health and the results proved that it has many benefits to improve overall liver health. It showed that the rats that were given Arogyavardhini Vati had fewer problems with liver function due to toxic compounds. Though no study has been done on humans, it is believed to give similar effects on the human body. Liver problems include liver infection and fatty liver. Arogyavardhini Vati reduces the fat percentage of the body and has antibacterial properties that can help improve liver conditions. It is also helpful in treating jaundice.
- Heart Disease Risk- Another study has found that this medicine has benefits in preventing heart disease and improving heart health. The study was done on both humans and animals. It has many cardiac benefits and also improves heart muscle strength. It can reduce the chances of blood clotting, heart blockage, and heart attacks. It also reduces hypertension that keeps blood pressure in check.
- Digestive Disorders- Most of the components of Arogyavardhini Vati benefit in maintaining a healthy digestive system. It helps in acidity and bloating. It also treats constipation and is an appetite stimulant. It smoothens the overall digestion process by increasing the bile secretion. Bile is known as digestive juice and is mandatory for digesting food.
- Skin Problems- Its anti-inflammation and anti-allergic properties cure many skin problems. It also purifies blood that is another way of treating some stubborn skin issues like eczema, pimples, and other acne. It provides relief from sunburn as well. It is also beneficial in slowing down the skin aging process and works as anti-aging medicine.
- Weight Loss- Obesity can invite many health issues. It can trigger diabetes, cholesterol, heart disease, and many other serious illnesses. Arogyavardhini Vati helps in maintaining a healthy weight by reducing the fat percentage of the body. A healthy weight provides strength and a strong immunity system. A healthy weight also allows the person to be physically active that improves the lifestyle.
- Chronic Fever- Arogyavardhini Vati also helps in eliminating chronic fevers by balancing the 3 doshas. The reason for most of the acute and chronic fevers is believed to be the imbalance of these 3 doshas.
AROGYAVARDHINI VATI FOR HEIGHT GROWTH
Although no studies have been done on the medicine to show its effectiveness for height growth, the physicians believe that healthy growth can only be possible when all the functions of the body are in good condition. If the body is not healthy and has any disorder, healthy growth will not be possible. Arogyavardhini Vati can be used to increase height if someone has any kind of disorder that is attacking the growth. It can improve height by improving digestion that will help the body to absorb all the nutrients from the food. It also reduces fat percentage that increases the physical strength of the body. It also strengthens muscles and has some benefits to bones as well. It keeps the person active that is a very important factor of healthy height growth.
AROGYAVARDHINI VATI AVAILABILITY AND PRICE
Arogyavardhini Vati is so popular that many pharmaceutical companies were bound to provide this medicine to their consumers. Its popularity made it easily available in both online and offline markets. Arogyavardhini Vati price is different for different companies and ranges from INR 80 to INR 150 for the smallest packaging containing 50 to 70 tablets.
AROGYAVARDHINI VATI SIDE EFFECTS
It is an ayurvedic remedy and Ayurveda usually doesn’t show any side effects. But the overdose of any medicine can be harmful to the body. Arogyavardhini Vati also shows some allergic side effects if taken in abundance or for a longer than prescribed duration. Arogyavardhini Vati side effects may include-
- Stomach ache
- Abdominal pain or discomfort
- A feeling of vertigo
- Burning Sensations
- Ulceration in mouth
In case of any of the issues, stop the medicine consumption and consult the doctor.
WARNINGS FOR AROGYAVARDHINI VATI
- People dealing with kidney issues should strictly be under the prescribed amount, frequency, and course duration of the medicine.
- Heart patients should consult an Ayurvedic practitioner really well about their condition before starting the dosage. Keeping the doses under the advised amount, frequency and duration are very important.
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers are advised not to use the medicine. There are many safer alternatives available in the market so consulting a physician can help.
- Keep away from the reach of children. In case of accidental consumption or overdose, consult the doctor immediately.
According to Ayurveda, Arogyavardhini Vati use is very beneficial for humans at any age. This medicine can prove to treat most body disorders and dysfunctions. Though not many scientific studies have proven the effectiveness of the medicine and many studies are yet to be done, the practitioners believe in the benefits and are prescribing it to their patients. It is easily available in the market and is pocket-friendly compared to the alternatives and hence is prescribed by the doctors.
It can show certain side effects as it has a mix of many compounds, it should always be taken under the supervision of an expert. It includes ashes of some heavy metals that can also be heavy to digest for some people. The medicine can be taken after consulting a practitioner as it bears countless health benefits, overdose can be harmful and should be avoided at any cost.